Gytis Repečka is big data System analyst and experienced Web developer.
Particularly interested in database design, data warehousing, opensource software, client-server architecture.
- System engineering, formal specification and implementation;
- ETL/ELT design and development for big data;
- External data exchange;
- Professional web development on LAMP platform;
- Professional technical writing;
- Red Hat based server administration (LAMP, mail, DNS).
- Master’s Degree magna cum laude in Informatics at Vilnius University (Lithuania). Thesis: Optimization of Hierarchical Data Management in Relational Database Management System
- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics at Vilnius University (Lithuania). Thesis: Circuit Car Race Results Analysis System
It is rather difficult for English speakers to pronounce my name correctly. “Gytis Repečka” in Lithuanian sounds [´giːtis repetʃ´ka] with stress on “i:” (long) and “a” (short). Also notice that “c” is written with caron.